Here is some quick general info about retractable screens
- Retractable Motorized Porch Screens are a great solution for insect control or sun protection.
- Retractable Screens are great for Garage door openings.
- Motorized screens can be retrofitted to existing structures with weatherproof cassettes, or built into the header and columns during construction.
- Retractable Screens can be manually operated or motorized.
- These systems use 2 tracks that come down from the housing to create tension on the screen keeping it looking tight and creating a bug seal.
- Motorized Porch Screens use Radio Frequency technology, allowing owners to operate their screens from up to 60 feet away. New technology also allows you to operate these motorized screens through a home automation system, cell phones, or wireless in-wall remotes.
- For more technical question feel free to call us at 919-656-2241.