Who should install Centor systems?

Your S1E screens or blinds should be installed by a qualified contractor who is familiar with the system. If buying your screen or blind from a door manufacturer, they may offer an installation service or direct you to qualified tradespeople in your area. You should consult the relevant government body to ensure the contractor you hire to install your screens is appropriately licensed.

Posted in: Screens